The San Antonio Spurs (38-15) will return to action off the All Star break to start the West coast trip of their Rodeo Road Trip (3-2) with a visit to Los Angeles to face the Clippers (37-18).
The Spurs are coming off a 104-92 win over Boston. Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 25 points while Marco Belinelli added 11 rebounds.
The Clippers are coming off a 122-117 win over Portland. It was the Clippers third win in a row. Blake Griffin led L.A. with 36 points. However, the Clippers will be without J.J. Redick due to a sore right hip.
And as the Spurs look to start the second half of their season on the right foot, here are five things to watch for in tonight's clash:
• The Spurs are 7-0 on the road when Tony Parker scores 20 or more points.
• The Spurs are 8-0 on the road when Danny Green attempts 5 or more three-pointers.
• The Spurs are 12-4 on the road when Belinelli scores 10 or more points.
• The Spurs are 9-0 on the road when Parker attempts the most shots.
• Clippers' Griffin has scored 25 points or more in eight consecutive games.