The San Antonio Spurs (3-0) have a stranglehold on their semi-finals series against the Portland Trail Blazers (0-3) as Game 4 kicks off tonight in Portland.
The Spurs are coming off a 118-103 win over the Blazers in Game 3. The Spurs were led by Tony Parker with 29 points, two rebounds and six assists while Tim Duncan had 19 points. LaMarcus Aldridge had 21 points and 12 rebounds to pace Portland.
And as the Spurs look to sweep the Blazers tonight, here are five things to watch for during tonight’s game:
- In Game 3 against the Spurs, Portland’s starters scored 97 of the team’s final 103 points, with all starters scoring in double figures and four of whom scored over 20 points each.
- In Game 3 vs. San Antonio, four Trail Blazers (Aldridge, Batum, Lillard, Matthews) scored 20+ points for the second time in the 2014 NBA Playoffs.
- The last time the Trail Blazers were trailing 0-3 in the postseason, they came back to win the next three games to force a Game 7 before falling to the Dallas Mavericks in the First Round of the 2003 NBA Playoffs.
- Spurs’ Boris Diaw has yet to miss a 3-pointer in the series versus Portland (2-2).
- Spurs’ Manu Ginobili has gone a perfect 12-12 from the free throw line in the series versus Portland (12-12).