The San Antonio Spurs (2-0) will visit the Portland Trail Blazers (0-2) for Game 3 of their semifinals series. However, Blazers’ Mo Williams is unlikely to play due to a groin injury.
The Spurs are coming off another blowout of the Blazers in Game 2 winning 114-97. The Spurs were led by Tony Parker who had 16 points, five rebounds, 10 assists and one steal. The Blazers were led by LaMarcus Aldridge recorded his fifth double-double of the postseason with 16 points and 10 rebounds to go with three assists, one steal and one block.
And as the Spurs look to put a stranglehold on the series, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s contest:
- Portland is 5-3 all time in the playoffs versus San Antonio.
- The Trail Blazers have recorded one of the highest scoring averages per Playoff game in the NBA (101.7).
- The Trail Blazers own a .679 (74-35) record at home in the postseason.
- In playoff overtime games, Portland has a .667 (6-3) win percentage at home.
- The Spurs were 0-4 on the road during the regular season when their opponent shot 50% or more.