The San Antonio Spurs (1-0) and Portland Trail Blazers (0-1) will tangle tonight in San Antonio as the Spurs will look to take a 2-0 advantage in their semi-finals series.
The Spurs are coming off a 116-92 pasting of the Blazers in Game 1. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 33 points as the Blazers had no answer for No. 9. Marco Belinelli finished with 19 points off the bench. Aron Baynes also finished with 10 points and seven rebounds. LaMarcus Aldridge finished with 32 points and 14 rebounds.
And as the Spurs look to defend their home court, here are five things to watch for in tonight’s contest:
- San Antonio limited Portland to 37.8 percent shooting in Game 1.
- In playoff overtime games, Portland has .600 (6-4) win percentage on the road.
- Damian Lillard was 6 for 15, Nicolas Batum was 3 for 12 and Wesley Matthews was 2-for-6 in Game 1.
- Blazers’ Aldridge is the leader scorer in the postseason averaging 30.1 points per game.
- In the Spurs’ five postseason wins, San Antonio is averaging 105.4 points.