It's been a while since we've checked up on our fellow San Antonio Spurs bloggers and it seems they are surviving life without Tony Parker as much as the team is doing.
So what else have my fellow bloggers been writing when it comes to your favorite team? Let's take a look.
• This past Spurs' game versus the Bulls was the NBA's Noche Latina Night and MVP Texas is not feeling the annual event. Find out why they feel the night needs a major overhaul.
• Pounding the Rock takes a look into their crystal ball to see if the Spurs way of forming a team will pay off in the future, as it has in the present. Think they are right?
• All aboard the Mills express! Air Alamo jumps on the Patty Mills bandwagon and takes a look how the Aussie has been performing with Parker and Gary Neal dealing with injuries.
• Missing out on what the Toros been up to? No worries because Spurs Brasil has you covered.
• Anyone got a tissue? It seems Boris Diaw could've used one during the game against the Bulls and Spurs Nation has the video. So gross! Don't say you been warned.
And one last note: If you are in the New York City area and a Spurs fans, head out to www.bbrnyc.com at 8:30PM EST this weekend to watch the Spurs vs. Thunder with other Spurs fanatics. Hit up @SpursFanClubNYC for more info.