The San Antonio Spurs (15-3) will face the Minnesota Timberwolves (9-10) tonight in Mexico City as part of the NBA's Global Games.
The Spurs are coming off a narrow 102-100 win over the Hawks in San Antonio. Tim Duncan paved the way with an outstanding 23 points and 21 rebounds in the win. Duncan became the oldest player in NBA history to record at least 20 points and 20 rebounds in a game (37 years and 221 days old).
The Timberwolves are coming off a 103-113 loss to the Thunder. Kevin Martin's 24 points led Minnesota, while Kevin Love had 16 points, and 12 boards.
And as the Spurs get set to tangle with the Wolves, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 9-0 against the Timberwolves when Tony Parker scores more than 20 points.
• Kevin Love is averaging 22 points and 17.1 boards in his last seven against the Spurs.
• Minnesota is 0-4 when scoring less than 100 points this season.
• Minnesota is 0-8 when trailing after 3 quarters this season.
• The Wolves lead the NBA in 1st-quarter scoring at 30.5 points.