The San Antonio Spurs (19-5) will visit the Phoenix Suns (14-9) as the team hopes to bounce back from their loss to the Clippers without guard Tony Parker who is out due to a right shin contusion he suffered in the third quarter of the Spurs' loss to the Clippers in LA.
The Spurs are coming off a 84-100 loss to the Clippers. Tim Duncan had his fourth straight double-double with 17 points, and 11 rebounds.
The Suns are coming off a 106-102 win over the Warriors. Eric Bledsoe led the Suns with 24 points and 8 assists.
And as the Spurs look to get back on the winning track, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• Suns' Eric Bledsoe and Goran Dragic have been combining for 38.6 points and 12.5 assists per game.
• The Suns are 11-3 this season when scoring 100+ points.
• The Suns are 9-0 this season when attempting more free throws than their opponent.
• The Suns are 5-1 this season when either Marcus or Markieff Morris scores 20+ points.
• The Spurs are 8-0 on the road when leading after the third quarter.