The San Antonio Spurs (32-11) will look to get themselves another win on the road as they take on the Philadelphia 76ers (17-23) tonight in Philadelphia.
This will mark the final time this season the Spurs and Sixers will face off with the Spurs winning in San Antonio in their first meeting. The Spurs won 109-86 with Tony Parker leading the way with 20 points, 5 assists and 2 steals.
The Spurs are coming off a win over the Hawks in Atlanta 98-93. Parker led the team with 23 points and 12 assists as the team picked up their fourth win in a row.
The Sixers are coming off a 108-101 win over Toronto in overtime in Toronto. Jrue Holiday had a career-tying night in points finishing with 33.
And as the Spurs will get back Tim Duncan (who sat out the game versus the Hawks) but will still be without Manu Ginobili (hamstring injury) and hope to sweep the season series from Philly, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• Spurs' Parker is averaging 26 points versus the Sixers in his last three games.
• The Sixers have allowed 104.1 points it their last seven games.
• The Spurs own the fourth best NBA road record at 14-9.
• Sixers' Holiday is averaging 12 points and shooting 36.4% versus the Spurs in his last three meetings.
• The Spurs are 9-0 on the road when leading at halftime.