The San Antonio Spurs (21-6) will look to bounce back from a loss as they host the Toronto Raptors (10-14) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a home 110-113 loss to the Thunder. Tony Parker led the way with 23 points and 8 assists while Tim Duncan poured in 17 points.
The Raptors are coming off a 104-98 win over the Thunder. The Raptors got 22 from Kyle Lowry, and 17 points from Demar DeRozan.
And as the Spurs look to defeat the Raptors, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• Tim Duncan has led team in scoring five times, rebounding 14 times and blocks 18 times.
• The Spurs are 12-2 when Manu Ginobili distributes five-or-more assists.
• The Spurs are 11-3 when Marco Belinelli comes off the bench and scores in double figures.
• San Antonio is 9-4 when Belinelli connects on at least two three-pointers.
• The Spurs are 7-0 when leading at halftime at home.