The San Antonio Spurs (12-1) will host the New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) tonight at the AT&T Center as the Spurs will look to push their winning streak to 11 games in a row.
The Spurs are coming off a thrashing of the Cavaliers winning 126-96. Danny Green finished with a game-high 17 points while Patty Mills came off the bench and finished with 15 points.
The Pelicans are coming off a 104-100 win over the Cavaliers as well. Anthony Davis paced the Pelicans with 17 points and 13 rebounds.
And as the Spurs hope to continue their winning ways, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 6-0 when Tiago Splitter scores in double figures.
• Tony Parker is shooting 54.2 percent from the field this season, second highest among guards who have more than 100 attempts.
• The Pelicans are 5-0 when they outshoot their opponent.
• The Pelicans are 3-0 when their opponent scores less than 90 points.
• Through 13 games, the Spurs' reserves have combined to average 42.4 points per game.