One of the best in the West, San Antonio Spurs (15-3), will host the best in the East, Indiana Pacers (17-2), tonight in a clash of NBA powers in San Antonio.
The Spurs are coming off a postponed game versus Minnesota in Mexico City as the arena filled with smoke. The good news is that it gave the Spurs more time to rest up before tonight's contest.
The Pacers are coming off a 95-86 win over the Jazz. Derrick Favors led the Jazz with 22 points and 13 rebounds while Enes Kanter added 20 points and 10 boards.
And as the Spurs look to send a message to the Pacers, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
• The Pacers have lost 11 games in a row in San Antonio.
• Paul George has scored 20+ points in 15 of 19 games this season.
• Indiana has trailed at the half 10 times this season with a 9-1 record in those games.
• The Spurs are shooting 50.3 percent from the field at the AT&T Center this season.
• The Pacers are 15-0 when leading after the third quarter this season.