The San Antonio Spurs (39-12) will next face the Brooklyn Nets (29-21) in Brooklyn for game three of their annual Rodeo Road Trip. This is the final meeting between the Spurs and Nets this season. Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili are still day-to-day due to injury.
The Spurs are 1-1 so far on the extended trip and are coming off a 119-109 loss to the Pistons which snapped their 11-game winning streak. Parker scored 31 points to pace the Spurs in the loss.
The Nets are coming off a 74-89 loss to the Wizards in Washington. The Nets were led by Deron Williams with team-highs of 20 points and five assists.
And as the Spurs and Nets get set to collide, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• San Antonio’s .630 (17-10) road winning percentage ranks first in the NBA.
• Brooklyn has held 30 of their first 50 opponents under 100 points in regulation and is 23-7 in those games.
• The Nets are 17-2 when holding an opponent under 90 points this season and 5-0 when an opponent fails to hit 80.
• A Nets starting lineup of Williams-Johnson-Wallace-Evans-Lopez is now 12-6 on the season.
• In his seven games as a starter this season for the Nets, Andray Blatche is averaging 17.6 points and 8.9 rebounds while shooting 54.5% from the field.