The San Antonio Spurs (2-3) return to the AT&T Center to host the Orlando Magic (2-4) in preseason action.
The Spurs are coming off a 121-96 loss to the Heat in Miami. Kawhi Leonard scored 17 points, and grabbed 2 rebounds in 12 minutes of action. Marco Belinelli finished with 15 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists off the bench for San Antonio.
The Magic are coming off a 87-86 win over the Pistons in Orlando. E’Twaun Moore led the Magic with 14 points while Tobias Harris added 13 points.
And as the Spurs get set to for tipoff of their second to last preseason game before the regular season, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest.
• From Orlando Magic Daily's Phillip Rossman-Reich: Watch for Victor Oladipo. He is already proving to be a stat stuffer as a rookie in the preseason. He is playing point guard and racking up assists, but still has that scorer's mentality from his college days as a shooting guard. Oladipo is athletic and also does good work on the boards for a guard his size. Watch him flying around the court on both ends.
• The Magic are 1-2 on the road during the preseason.
• Tony Parker injury watch. Although he says he is feeling fine after injuring (bruise) his left hand when he crashed into a photographer during the Heat preseason game, the last thing this team needs is for No. 9 to get a serious injury in a meaningless game.
• Aron Baynes. Baynes continues to shine in the preseason. Versus Miami, he tallied 8 points and a team-high 7 rebounds.
• Spurs free throw shooting. Against Denver, the Spurs shot 58 percent, however, versus the Hawks and Heat, the team shot an average of 81.2 percent. Seems the team is correcting this before the regular season kicks off.