The San Antonio Spurs (1-0) will host the Los Angeles Lakers (0-1) in Game 2 of the 2013 NBA playoffs first round in San Antonio.
The Spurs won Game 1 in San Antonio 91-79 to take an early series lead. Manu Ginobili led the Spurs with 18 points off the bench. Tony Parker recorded 18 points, 8 assists and 3 steals while Tim Duncan had 17 points, 10 rebounds and 3 steals. Dwight Howard paced the Lakers with 20 points, 15 rebounds and 2 blocks with Pau Gasol finishing with 16 points, 16 rebounds and 6 assists.
The Lakers will have forward Jordan Hill available tonight after three months of rehabilitation for hip surgery. Hill averaged 6.7 points and 5.7 rebounds for the Lakers before his injury.
And as the Spurs look to take a commanding 2-0 lead int he series before the scene shifts to Los Angeles, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game:
• Spurs' Parker, Manu Ginobili and Duncan combined for 53 of the Spurs' 91 points in Game 1.
• When falling behind 0-1 in the opening round, the Lakers are 4-9 (Los Angeles era only).
• When losing Game 1 of a best-of-seven series (any round), the Lakers are 13-24 all-time.
• The Spurs' bench outplayed the Lakers' bench 40-10 in Game 1.
• The Lakers are 61-44 in Game 2 of best-of-seven series (any round) all-time.