The San Antonio Spurs (23-7) host the Sacramento Kings (9-19) tonight at the AT&T Center.
The Spurs are coming off a 111-98 win over the Mavericks. Tim Duncan finished with 21 points and 13 rebounds, while Danny Green finished with 22 points.
The Kings are coming off a 108-103 overtime win over the Heat. DeMarcus Cousins had 27 points and 17 rebounds, while Rudy Gay added 26 points.
And as the Spurs look to pick up the win, here are five things to watch for in tonight's game:
• The Kings are 5-3 when leading at the half.
• The Spurs are 3-0 when Danny Green scores in double figures at home.
• The Spurs are 9-1 at home when Boris Diaw scores 8 or more points.
• The Kings have scored 100 or more points in 11 of the last 12 games.
• Kings' Isaiah Thomas has started the last 10 games and is averaging 21.0 ppg, 3.6 rpg, 7.5 apg, and 1.5 spg.
After losing their first game in the regular season, the San Antonio Spurs (4-1) will look to bounce back on the winning track as they visit the Sacramento Kings (2-3).
The Spurs are coming off a 106-84 loss to the Clippers mostly due to 20 turnovers and allowing the Clippers to shoot 55% for the game. As for the Kings, they are coming off a narrow 105-103 win over Detroit and have won two games in a row after starting the season 0-3.
But as the two teams get ready to tangle in Sacramento, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Kings are 2-0 when leading at halftime and are 2-0 when they outrebound their opponent this season.
• After five games, the Kings are holding opposing teams to 41% shooting which makes them tied for fifth in the NBA.
• In his first five starts for the Kings, Isaiah Thomas averaged 19.2 points, shooting 50% from the field, 44% from the three-point line, 94% from the free-throw line, 3.8 rebounds, 6.8 assists in 35.4 minutes per game. Not bad for the last pick in the 2011 NBA Draft.
• Manu Ginobili needs 28 more minutes to pass Bruce Bowen on the Spurs' all-time minutes list for eighth place.
• Spurs are 4-0 when they outshoot their opponent this season.