After defeating Minnesota last night in San Antonio, the Spurs (18-4) will now head to Utah for a matchup versus the Jazz (6-19).
The Spurs are coming off a 117-110 win over the Timberwolves. Tony Parker led the team with 29 points while Kawhi Leonard finished with 19 points. Both players had season-high points.
The Jazz are coming off a 103-93 win over the Nuggets. Gordon Hayward had 30 points to lead the Jazz in the win.
Tonight Spurs-Jazz game will be the second time they meet this season with the Spurs beating the Jazz 91-82 in Utah in November.
And as the Spurs look to get another road victory, here are five things to watch for in tonight's matchup:
• Utah is 3-9 at home this season.
• Spurs are 6-0 on the road when outrebounding their opponent.
• The Spurs are 7-0 on the road when leading after three quarters.
• However, the Spurs are 2-2 on the road when trailing after three quarters.
• The Spurs are 8-0 on the road when they have more assists than the opponent.