The San Antonio Spurs (55-18) will hit the road to face the Memphis Grizzlies (49-24) in Memphis as the Spurs wind down their regular season. This will be the Spurs and Grizzlies' final meeting this season with the Spurs up 2-1 in the series. However, if the Spurs are to pick up the win tonight, they'll have to do it without Manu Ginobili who is still nursing an injured hamstring and will be out of action for 3-4 weeks. The Spurs will also be without Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard tonight with both suffering a sore left knee.
The Spurs won the last meeting against Memphis in San Antonio 104-83. Tim Duncan led the Spurs with 19 points, while Tony Parker recorded 17 points and 11 assists.
The Spurs are coming off a 86-88 loss to the Heat in San Antonio. Kawhi Leonard led the Spurs with 17 points in the loss.
The Grizzlies are coming off a 99-86 win over the Timberwolves in Minnesota. Marc Gasol paced the team with 21 points, eight rebounds, six assists and three blocks.
And as the Spurs look to shake off a loss to the Heat, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Spurs only have two back-to-back losses this season and an NBA-best record of 15-2 following a loss.
• The Grizzlies have won 11 straight at home where they are holding opponents to an NBA-low average of 87.5 points.
• The Grizzlies are 22‐1 this season when scoring 100 points.
• The Grizzlies are 15‐1 this season when shooting at least .500 from the field.
• The Grizzlies have gone 16‐6 after the All‐Star Break.