The red-hot San Antonio Spurs (10-1) will face the Memphis Grizzlies (7-5) in Memphis as the Spurs look to win their ninth straight game in a row.
The Spurs are coming off a 104-93 home win against the Celtics. Tiago Splitter paced the Spurs as he recorded his first double-double of the season with 11 points and 10 rebounds.
The Grizzlies are coming off an 88-81 win over the Warriors. Zach Randolph led Memphis with 21 points in the win.
An as the Spurs look to continue their hot start to the season, here are five things to watch for during tonight's game:
• The Spurs are 4-0 at home when leading after the third quarter.
• Seven of the eight teams the Spurs have defeated since their only loss against Portland are currently under .500.
• The Spurs are 5-0 at home when outscoring their opponent in the paint.
• The Spurs are 0-1 on the season when their opponent scores 100 points or more.
• Tim Duncan is struggling from the field, shooting 37 percent for the season.