The San Antonio Spurs (10-2) and Memphis Grizzlies (8-5) resume their Western Conference Finals series tonight for Game 3 in Memphis.
The Spurs will be looking to put a stranglehold on the series as they hold a 2-0 lead in the series. However, Memphis is undefeated at home in the postseason and beating the Grizzlies in the "Grind House" will be tough.
The Spurs are coming off a narrow 93-89 overtime win in Game 2 in San Antonio. Tony Parker led the team with 15 point and a career-postseason high 18 assists. Tim Duncan led the way in the extra frame with six points. Mike Conley paced Memphis with 18 points in the loss.
And as the Spurs will look to put a vice-grip on the series, here are five things to watch for during tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 2-3 against the Grizzlies in postseason games played in Memphis
• The Grizzlies are 1‐5 in Games 1 and 2 during this year’s postseason but a perfect 7‐0 in all other games.
• The Spurs are 3-0 on the road in the postseason when scoring 100 points or more.
• The Grizzlies have lost at home just once in the last three months.
• Memphis became the 16th team in NBA history to rally back from a 0‐2 deficit to win a seven‐game playoff series.