The San Antonio Spurs (47-14) will host the Chicago Bulls (34-26) tonight in San Antonio as the Spurs move on without Tony Parker. Parker will be out for approximately four weeks due to a sprained left ankle.
This will be the Spurs and Bulls last meeting this season with the Spurs winning in Chicago 104-94 earlier this season. Kawhi Leonard led the Spurs with a career-high 26 points and 4 rebounds while Nate Robinson finished with 20 points and 7 assists for the Bulls.
The Spurs are coming off a 102-75 win over the Pistons in San Antonio. Manu Ginobili finished with 17 points and Tim Duncan finished with 16 points, 11 rebounds, and 6 assists.
The Bulls are coming off a 92-97 loss to the Pacers in Indiana. Marco Belinelli led the Bulls with 20 points.
And as the Spurs and Bulls get set to meet for the final time this season, here are five things to watch for in tonight's contest:
• The Spurs are 19-3 in their last 22 games.
• The Bulls are 3-8 in its last 11 trips to San Antonio.
• Bulls' Belinelli is averaging 14.5 ppg, 2.9 rpg, .422 from the field and .424 from the three-point line in 15 starts this season.
• The Bulls are 8-1 this season when the team shoots .500 or better.
• The Bulls are 11-2 this season when Kirk Hinrich records at least seven assists.