The San Antonio Spurs (18-6) will look to erase a two-game losing streak tonight as they host the Boston Celtics (12-10) tonight in San Antonio.
The Celtics lost to the Spurs 112-100 in Boston back in November. The Spurs to shoot 58.3% and had three players finish with 20 or more points led by Tony Parker with 26, Tim Duncan with 20, and Tiago Splitter with 23. The Celtics were led by Rajon Rondo and his 22 points and 15 assists while Paul Pierce added 19 points.
The Spurs are coming off a 98-90 loss to the Trail Blazers. Tony Parker led the Spurs with 21 points and five assists. Manu Ginobili and Tiago Splitter each scored 12 points off the bench.
The Celtics are coming off a loss to the Rockets 101-89 in Houston. Rajon Rondo had 15 points and 13 assists to go with four steals to pace Boston.
So as these two teams get set to square off tonight, here are five things to watch for during the game:
• Boston is 5-2 on the road versus West teams.
• Boston is 10-2 when leading or tied after three quarters.
• Boston's Rondo is currently first amongst all guards in field goal percentage shooting 51.4%.
• San Antonio's Gary Neal has scored in double figures in three games in the final quarter (15, 11, 10 points).
• San Antonio is 3-1 when leading after three quarters.