The San Antonio Spurs have officially kicked off the Rodeo Road trip with a visit to Portland last night in a loss to the Trail Blazers.
That was just game one of a nine games on the road for San Antonio, and with that being said, here are a few facts about the Spurs’ annual road trip:
- Spurs will visit nine different cities over the course of 17 days.
- Since moving to the AT&T Center, the Spurs Rodeo Road Trip record is 44-20 (.688) (winning percentage prior to current road trip).
- Last season, the Spurs went 4-4 on the trip.
Breaking down the mileage:
- San Antonio to Portland – 2,493 miles.
- Portland to Los Angeles – 824 miles.
- Los Angeles to Sacramento – 360 miles.
- Sacramento to San Antonio – 1,455 miles.
- San Antonio to Detroit – 1,228 miles.
- Detroit to Toronto – 206 miles.
- Toronto to Philadelphia – 337 miles.
- Philadelphia to Washington DC – 120 miles.
- Washington DC to Newark – 197 miles.
- Newark to Chicago – 704 miles.
- Chicago to San Antonio – 1,041 miles.
- Grand total: 8,965 miles.